1. All goods to be returned must have a Goods Return Authority issued by us. The issue of a Goods Return Authority does not guarantee that we will accept the return.
2. Where a faulty product is returned and you have requested a Goods Return Authority within 7 working days of despatch, and the returned product has not been used or opened, must be in saleable condition you will be credited in full unless the return is due to an error by us.
3. Freight charges will not be credited under any circumstances.
4. Faulty goods will be subject to the normal return procedures for the specific brand being returned.
5. Non-faulty product will require a Goods Return Authority, must be in saleable condition, and will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
6. You will be liable for all delivery and insurance charges incurred in respect of returned goods.